Sunday, January 30, 2011

Coupon Update

Just an update on the coupon clipping... I've clipped and saved lots of coupons.  Yet haven't been grocery shopping since before I attended the coupon class...

Reason #1:   I seceretly hate grocery shopping!
Reason #2:   We are broke!
Reason #3:   I need to organize said coupons and make a list!

Those and the lack of motivation.  No one is starving in our house, and if we have to eat chicken tenders, eggo waffles, and eggs for dinner every night, then so be it!

On a good note, we are in pretty good position to having our tax stuff together, 1099's done (all 2 of them) a day ahead of the deadline.  Keeping my fingers crossed for a refund this year! 

Kendyl started basketball, Mark is coaching... one practice down, 6 more weeks to go!  I think this will be a great bonding experience for the both of them.

Aspyn starts gymnastics a week from Monday.  She is very excited.  Although I think she wants to be a tap dancer, she dances around in tap shoes and Kendyl's old dance outfits daily!

I am attending an insurance meeting mid-February in Portland.  It's usually full of information of no interest to anyone, unless you are into Health Insurance Premiums and Property Liability Insurance for cities in Oregon.  But they do serve delicious food!

Mark is keeping busy, hoping to button up his current job and move onto another, and of course coaching Kendyl's basketball team!

Happy February!!


No comments:

Post a Comment